Saturday, November 23, 2013

POP-UP JEWELLERY SHOP




I certainly have been busy over the last little while. Plenty of things on the boil, but I guess as the saying goes 'when it rains - it pours'. I am taking part in a pop-up show and tell shop at the Art Gallery of Ballarat (the Annexe - back of the gallery) next weekend. If you happen to be in the rat next weekend I would love to see you. There will be a few makers showing their wares and doing a few demos over the weekend. 

Some of the pieces are things I have been making for years and I have created some new things as well. You can see what I will have on offer at my instagram and facebook pages. I have big plans next year to start making different kinds of things, my goal is to start to make larger scale vessels and objects, which excites me immensely. So stay tuned to see what I get up to in the new year. 

I'll keep making jewellery until the silly season is behind us. So, if you want to own or give to a loved one something that is made by hand with lots of love this Christmas come and visit the makers at the Show and Tell Pop-up Shop at the Art Gallery of Ballarat next weekend. 

Look forward to seeing you there dear reader. 


2 comments:

  1. Liebe Sylvia,
    auch, wenn es vielleicht noch etwas früh ist: Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches und schönes neues Jahr 2014 für dich und deine Familie! I'm going to take a little break from...
    ...everything. So let's see again next year hopefully...!
    Liebe Grüße aus good old Germany, Uwe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very belated Christmas greeting to you Uwe! Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope that your Christmas (today) is filled with much love and happiness. Enjoy your break from...everything...I like those kinds of breaks, they help you to re-fuel and get back on track...

    I hope that the year ahead is fruitful and enjoyable for you and your loved ones.

    Happy new year!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete