Friday, December 16, 2011

JEWELLERY - SHADES OF GREY



It has been quite some time since I have sat at my workbench and worked in a consistent manner. Studying full time this year did not allowed me the luxury to sit and play. So, now all that is over, and I now have time to plan my year ahead, I am planning on a great deal of experimentation and time to tinker. My work in the past has lacked vibrancy, such as the pieces below from 2007. The pieces seemed to say more with dull greys and blacks. But, now I feel like shaking up my way of working, the materials I use, concepts and my colour palette. I am ready for my work to evolve and to have some fun. So, dear reader, stay tuned for installments of what I will be working on in the next few months. 











2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year, dear Sylvia!

    Ich hoffe, bei dir ist alles O.K. und du kannst das Weihnachtsfest mit Freunden und Familie genießen!

    Auf viele inspirierende Momente in 2012!

    Herzliche Grüße, Uwe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwe,

    Alles bei mir ist O.K. Ich hoffe die neues jahre bringt viel "joy and happiness".

    Look forward to seeing more of what you get up to in 2012.

    Happy New Year!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete